CDygert Solutions, LLC, has partnered with the publishers Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, SAGE, Springer/Nature, and Wiley to make e-journal packages available to underserved libraries and library consortia. In addition to the advantageous deals for the university and college market, exclusive deals are available for the community college market.
CDygert Solutions has a proven track record of negotiating some of the most favorable e-journal package terms in the country. Libraries that participate in e-journal packages negotiated and managed by CDygert Solutions enjoy the following benefits:
- Affordable expansion of current content available to students, faculty and staff.
- Contracts that adhere to best practices by following the CDygert Solutions Licensing Guidelines.
- Access to fully executed copies of all contracts participated in via secure login on the CDygert Solutions Portal.
- Facilitation with the annual reconciliation of changes to e-journal package content, including, the review of transferred titles, ceased titles, and title changes.
- Assistance with resolving access and invoicing issues with vendors/publishers.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today!